When You Join the Y, You're Not Just a Member,You Join a Cause!
At the Y, we're here working with you, making sure that you, your family and community have the resources and support needed to learn, grow and thrive. People come to the Y for many reasons. To find an outlet for their preschooler's high energy. To find help and guidance in losing and maintaining a healthy weight. New to town and looking to meet new people. What ever your reason, we welcome you to the Y!
WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING IF REGISTERING AT THE Y:
- Names and birth dates of all family members that will be on the membership.
- Verification of banking information. A voided check or a letter from your Banking Institution stating your account number and banks routing number or credit/debit card that you would like to have dues withdrawn from.
- Form of payment for pro-rated amount for the month you join (check, credit card or cash).
- If your employer is a corporate partner, verification of employment (company ID or current pay-stub).
- If you have been approved for Financial Assistance, bring your acceptance letter.
(Note: Financial Assistance Application must be approved before joining to receive membership rate adjustment!)
>>> Sign Up For A New Y Membership! <<<
|Members have access to the YMCA of Dodge County facility, including free land and water group fitness classes. Specialty classes and programs with fees are offered at a lower rate and program registrations receive priority with earlier registration dates.||Non-Members are limited to those enrolling in a specific YMCA program(s) with privileges based on the program(s) for which you register. General use of the YMCA facilities are not included.|
|Youth (Ages 8-18)||$25|
|Adult (Ages 19-59)||$44|
|Two Adult Household||$54|
|Senior (Age 60+)||$40|
|Senior 2 Adult Household||$53|
*This category includes membership for 1 and 2 adults & their dependents up to age 23 in the household.
(Discounts, Price Adjustments and Guest Passes Do Not Apply)
|Membership Type||2 Weeks||30 Days|
|Teen (Ages 13-19)||$20||$40|
|Adult (Ages 20 - 59)||$35||$60|
|Adult Household with Children||$45||$75|
- Membership dues can be paid monthly via automatic bank draft, credit/debt card or annually.
- Memberships will require a voided check or letter from your Banking Institution confirming your account number and the bank's routing number if you are signing up for a Y Membership via bank draft.
- Annual Memberships can be paid by cash, check, VISA, MasterCard, or Discover, and can be renewed annually.
- All membership fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- There is a $15 fee for each returned payment. Membership may be deactivated until payment is received.
- Use of the YMCA of Dodge County or as an Away Member to a different YMCA is not premitted until payments are made current.
To cancel bank draft memberships, you must give the Y written notice by the 8th of the month to avoid any additional bank drafts.
You must provide notice by completing a Membership Cancellation Form at the Welcome Center.
Each membership unit receives up to 12 guest passes every September to be used for prospective members, friends and family. Guests must sign in and present photo ID.
Refer a Friend
Are you interested in saving money? The Y can help! Refer a friend and after their first monthly draft of membership dues you will receive a credit on your membership.
Day Passes - Temporaily Unavailable
Guests 16 and older must present a photo ID. Rates are subject to change.
|Youth & Teen (Ages 6-19)||$10|
|Adult (Ages 20-59)||$15|
|Senior (Ages 60+)||$10|
Member AWAY Program
Always Welcome At the Y!
One of the many benefits of being a YMCA member, is participation in the Member AWAY Program! This program is designed to help you maintain your fitness routine while on the road. Whether you will be vacationing with family, or traveling for business, stop by the Welcome Center and let us help you find a facility close to your destination, and the benefits they extend to visting Y members.
The YMCA of Dodge County is on the Nationwide Network!
Nationwide Membership enables you to visit any participating Y in the United States through membership at your “home” YMCA (your home location is the facility that enrolled you as a member and that collects your membership dues). We offer this because we want to help you reach your health and wellness goals wherever you live, work or travel. This is an essential part of our cause of strengthening communities.
What You Need to Know
• Valid for active, full facility YMCA members
• On a monthly basis, nationwide member visitors must use their home Y at least 50% of the time
• Program-only participants and special memberships are not eligible for Nationwide Membership
• Make sure the Y offers the services and amenities you plan to use
• Bring a photo ID with you for your visit
• You will be asked to sign a waiver your first time visiting another Y location